Grn Egz & Ham

Thursday, July 20, 2006

LosCanos de Meca




I
, a little jetlagged still, so I am about to fall asleel, but wanted to post some pictures... So, I have no idea what order these will come out on my page, but here's the captions, in no particular order: Amanda and I travelled to a lovely beach in Spain, called Los Can~os de Meca. It's on the Atlantic Coast rigt at the Cape of Trafalgar -- that's the light house at the cape.
We stayed at a small hotel called Madreselva -- only a few rooms all around a central courtyard. Super cozy and relaxing. Each room had it's own little private garden.
The beach was beautiful -- you can see Amanda and my shadow when we were taking the picture of the beach! But the wind was intense. If I don't fall asleep, I'll post a picture to show you how intense...
Our trip was basically entertaining ourselves between meals. We ate some yummy things. Here we are at El Pirata -- and that's the real ocean behind us, not a poster! We had tomato salad which was a plate of tomatoes -- I think we each had about 3 tomatoes! And then I ordered shrimp, but proceeded to dump too much salt on it. So sad.

So, that's installment #1! Stay tuned for more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home