Job hunting...





I was thinking maybe I should just get a job as a waitress -- although I've never had any luck getting a job doing that... This cover letter writing nonsense is getting tedious -- trying to personalize each letter to show that you actually know what school you are applying to. Today I applied to Adventure Elementary School -- sounds super cool -- lots of field trips and character building :). I hope I get the job. I hope I get any job. Because seriously folks, all kids are cute. Look at these students of mine :)


2 Comments:
Good morning! I love seeing your kids - we had such a good time with them in December! What is the Adventure School? - sounds very interesting... Love, Mommy
By
Anonymous, at 10:21 AM
Hola Samalamb! Just a lil' note to let you know that I'm checking up on ya. One cool thing that Gianni showed me was a counter. This will keep you informed of the stats of your audience. You can sign up for it at: http://www.bravenet.com/ Just follow (carefully!) the instructions (when all else fails :^) )
Loving regards,
Bumpa Jere
By
Jere, at 1:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home