Grn Egz & Ham

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wing Roger's Boston

Last week, I got to spend a couple nights with Brenden and Juliet at their new place in Watertown. I arrived on Tuesday night, and after taking the really long way home, we took a walk. I guess Watertown is supery-d-dooperdy safe, so it's okay to take walks at 1am! Very cute town.
On Wednesday, we went into Harvard Square, Juliet returned home for something, and Brenden and I toured all the T-stops possible because we had an ALL DAY PASS!!!

We saw the longest escalator in Boston, the public gardens (swan boat, duckies!), Beacon Hill (and found Rindy's house on Brimmer St!!!), the Theatre District... and a bunch of other places.





We met up with Juliet at the Park St. stop and went to the Museum of Fine Arts where we saw paintings and huge HUGE photographs that were amazing, and Egyptian stuff. Here is our version on amazing photography. Gorgeous!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home