Grn Egz & Ham

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Happy Ridvan!

Good morning! I am still having issues with this blog thing. Can y'all comment? I can't see where people would click to leave comments... Help!

I'm home sick today. No really -- I am sick! A cold. Not too bad, but at least I didn't have to lie to be able to take the holy day off. I'll probably lie around most of the day and read Hoot, a kids book that is coming out as a movie on Friday. So far it's intriguing. A runaway kid who is trying to save burrowing owls in Florida.

Any tips anyone has on blogging would be appreciated! Thanks!

3 Comments:

  • hiya sammy!

    you've probably already gotten help from albuturkeans, but you can set up in your blogger settings to have it send you an email when someone posts a comment on your blog... otherwise you can just check your own blog and click where it says "1 comment" or whatever... and for photos, i just post them and then type underneath each one... i usually use the "center" setting, so that the pic takes up a whole frame on its own with the words underneath, otherwise you end up with weird writing on the side or in places you don't expect..

    i love that you have a blog now!!!! and that you post things i LOVE seeing!!!! like the babies i watched come into the world!!!! elektra is so big, i can't believe it... and so cute! so blonde too! and i loved anisa and sasha smiling at eachother.... :)

    big hugs,
    yur leetle seester

    By Blogger carolina, at 12:54 AM  

  • Sam!
    You're doing great girl! Looks like you've got the whole blogging thing down just fine. Keep it up! Love that you've posted new pics too! I need to get on the picture-posting bandwagon myself. Soon I hope. About Hoot, got a chance to see lots of those burrowing owls on my sister-in-laws college campus in FL. Pretty darn cute they are! The movie looks hilarious! Miss you and love you lots!

    Jules

    By Blogger juliet, at 11:01 AM  

  • Hi, Sammy! You got it set so I can comment - thanks! I love your blog and am copying photos onto a CD so I can prints to frame. Love, Mommy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home