Ruhi Intensive Weekend
(Stephen, Mona, Rahan, Nelson, Neda, me and Milly outside the Talebreza-Fischer home)This past Memorial Day weekend, we had a Ruhi Intensive. Three days of study. So exhausting! But we accomplished so much! This picture is the Book 7 group who played cards and watched movies all weekend at Stephen and Neda's, but alas, they were the only ones with a camera :). Okay, so maybe they got a little done (and Mona and Rahan were doing Book 4, and I think they're almost finished...) so I may let it slide. And they did help clean up dinner at the Baha'i Center on Saturday.


3 Comments:
Hello Samita! : )
This is a great picture!
Are you enjoying the house all to yourself? : )
Any bills come in the mail yet?
Big hugs!
aria
By
Sasha McKinney, at 10:10 AM
Hey Samantha!
What's the big idea spreading rumors about our study circle like that! I had to post our own blog just to refute your viscous stories! HA HA! JK. You should check out our blog and you'll find more photos of our Ruhi intensive. Peace out. ~Stephen
By
Stephen, at 11:19 PM
I love the photos of your commute! And that's our phone time route, too - love, Mommy
By
Anonymous, at 10:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home