A week ago, I signed a contract with the Mapleton Public Schools. I'll be teaching bilingual 1st grade at Adventure Elementary School. Check it out! Doesn't it sound great???
Woohoo!! So exciting! I'm so glad things are falling into place for you to move to Denver! And that job does look very exciting! You must be so happy! : ) So, James comes back tomorrow (Sunday) and then leaves again, I think on Tuesday, for the Grand Canyon! And then we'll both be back on the following Monday (june 26th). See you real soon! : )
1 Comments:
Woohoo!! So exciting! I'm so glad things are falling into place for you to move to Denver! And that job does look very exciting! You must be so happy! : )
So, James comes back tomorrow (Sunday) and then leaves again, I think on Tuesday, for the Grand Canyon! And then we'll both be back on the following Monday (june 26th).
See you real soon! : )
By
Sasha McKinney, at 7:59 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home