Day 20 - El Biotopo del Quetzal and Drugs
We got up on Wednesday, packed up the car, and started heading back to Guate. I felt a little better... On the way, we stopped at the Biotopo del Quetzal to try and see the national bird. We girls took the short path.
The boys took the longer path.


No quetzal sightings, but there was a Bigfoot sighting...
On the way home, I got sick again, very feverish. And my ears would not pop! It was a little miserable. So, when we got to Neto's house, Sergio went out for medicine (Panadol Antigripal), and I watched the Bourne Ultimatum, while drinking 7up (which is delicious in Central America, but tastes terrible in the US...) and eating a popsicle and a pile of buttered toast. There are worse ways to be sick. Fever of 102 it turns out... But I'm all better now!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home