Grn Egz & Ham

Monday, August 07, 2006

Here you go, Mommy!



I finally found the wire to download pictures. So, here are some pretty poor pictures of my apartment. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

  • Where do you cook - on the bed? Looks like a very practical utilitarian place - more like your office than your dwelling, right? More pictures, especially of Six Flags and the birthday celebrations, please!

    Love, Mommy and Mormor

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

  • I can't find the gorilla on the bed! Your new couch looks elegant and comfy and you even have a place to keep your bike. Did Millie and Albert stay with you? Is that a quilt you're working on at the sewing machine? That machine has certainly travelled a lot! Now I can visualize you in your new apartment - thank you!Talk to you soon - love you! Mommy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 AM  

  • home sweet home :)

    gotta say, it looks a lot like sunvillage, especially the bedroom. maybe all apartment complexes are the same? ;)

    if i were to take photos of our flat right now... jejeje... it would just be a picture of complete chaos... something about packing but not being quite finished that makes for cluttered craziness!

    By Blogger carolina, at 7:13 AM  

  • cool - definitely not settled in yet - doesn't look much like "you." I know the feeling - our place is still very much in the process. At least we have our bed put together and the computers set up! Please - photo of the flowers! I'm curious whether what you got looked like the photo I saw online. Sorry we didn't catch up more this weekend - I'm going to Montreal for 5 days for a conference tomorrow and won't have phone access until next week, so I'll try again after I get back. Good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 AM  

  • hey sammy!

    sounds like you're having fun being "blonde teacher #6" -- keep up the blog...

    your number is still the same? is it gonna stay the same?

    love
    d

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:10 PM  

  • okay - you need to update your blog lady!

    By Blogger gypsy, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home