Grn Egz & Ham

Monday, June 18, 2007

A work in progress

This is the little garden I planted on Mother's Day. It's been growing quite nicely. Here's what I've started working on on Father's Day and today... Sergio and I pulled out tons of weeds and who knows what else out of this flower bed and I planted a few things today. But it's still pretty empty. There's a little bush that has tiny white flowers on it, some bright yellow flowers, the purple ones are catmint (for Princesita...), and then there's a little strawberry plant that's supposed to flower nicely and make a good ground cover. All these are perennials and are supposed to get bigger, so hopefully they will fill up some space!
See how spidery the strawberry bush is? We should have many more little plants soon!
This rose bush came with the house, but I planted some lavender around it. Hope Mormor can come soon to smell it!
This lavender is suppsed to make nice big clumps, so they should eventually surround the rose bush, which we're going to make grow up the chimney :). Such fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home