
A great thing about having a house is getting to make things for it. So, here's a throw pillow I made for the couch.

These are the kitchen curtains, which are cute, but took forever!


And these are the basement curtains, so no one can spy on our guests down there!
3 Comments:
Samantha!!!! WOW!!!!!
I like:
*Las cortinas que hiciste.
*El color de las paredes.
*La decoracion de la sala.
*La enrredadera que ginda arriba en la pared de tu sala...Muy chiva!
*Tu cocina, y los queques que estan sobre la mesa, se ven deli, deli.
*El patio, perfecto pa' la pachanga. No despierten a los vecinos...
*El piso, ya que en este momento casi toda mi casa tiene alfombra y la odio, because we have animals, quiero piso de madera.
*Y por supuesto me encanta Akevajoon, so cute!!
Have fun Sammi.
It is good to have you back
Love Bahi
By
Goal, at 5:24 PM
What a nice house, feel "hommy"... I'm so glad to hear that you so happy...
I've been moving to my new flat next Monday. I do not have a single piece of furniture to my name, so I'm a little worried but at the same time exited, for the first time I will be decorating my own flat on my own. So I understand your excitement of your new house (in a smaller degree).
I'm not as artistic as you are Sam, so I'm probably going to buy the curtains and the pillows…
It's good to hear from you again…
Lots of love
Diane
By
Diane, at 12:23 AM
Sam! felicidades por tu boda y tu bella casa!
un abrazo muy fuerte,
FLOR :)
By
Anonymous, at 8:17 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home