Grn Egz & Ham

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Miscellaneous Winter Break Pictures

My stepson's graduation: Gadi graduated from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, NM. No, David isn't taller tham me. I'm leaning! Aren't Sergio and Gadi cute? They're twins!
Sergio and I have a one day honeymoon. We spent the day at the Getty Museum looking at architecture and views of LA.


Of course, we took the kids to Disneyland. Okay, one of the kids actually took us. Gadi and Sergio get free tickets for being "press." It was a lot of fun. I didn't know I loved Disneyland so much! It got a little chilly in the evening, but now that I've lived through Denver's arctic chill, I realize how wimpy I was. During the fireworks, they made it snow! So magical...



One evening we all walked to the Manhattan Beach Pier to see the sunset. Here I am with Erica, my sister. Once again, it was cold. When is summer coming????

1 Comments:

  • I’m so happy for to “see and heard” how happy you are. Congratulations on the new chapter of your life you are starting and I wish the best to all the family.

    Lots of love

    Diane

    By Blogger Diane, at 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home