Grn Egz & Ham

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Schmitz Family Reunion July 2008

A bunch of pictures in no particular order:

Almita June finally got her spirits back :) Such a happy girl! And with great taste in hats.On Papa's shoulders at the zoo. What a great view!

At the Farmers' Market. Erica and Daniel getting their fill of Mexican food.
Tio Yeyo y Almita
Yuck - nectarines! I'm pretty sure she threw them up a few seconds later. Poor baby :(.Look - I got Akevita to sleep!!!
At the Children's Museum. This girl loves slides.
Mormor in her throne. So pretty :).
This food tastes like plastic, Mommy.

Such colorful ladies! Mommy and Mormor at the zoo.

Akeva looks ready to pounce!
Papa and Almita on the hammock.
The family
The family minus Patrik and plus David
Erica, you can be mad, but I love this picture more than any of the others. Each of us with our babies. Mine is a little big, but at least it's a boy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home